• Must have existing relationships with the flooring market and/or flooring distributor sales teams or simillar
• Must have demonstrated sales success in the flooring industry or simillar. Must be well spoken and confident in making presentations to office personnel as well as hands-on product demonstrations to field installers
• Work together with other ZENON team members to measure, estimate, and collect information about potential jobs.
• Educate clients and project team members about products and installation processes; ensure that projects are managed effectively.
• Develop and maintain relationships with general contractors, builders, designers, architects and other clients
• Provide world-class customer service
• Analyze customers' needs and formulate solutions using all resources made available by the company
• Maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts
• Aggressively seek new projects by implementing planned sales strategies and company marketing programs
• Servicing existing and prospective accounts in accordance with company’s policies and programs
• Successfully promote new growth products
• Maintain accurate sales and margin projections/reports as well as managing group expenses within the region.
• 50% or more travel
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• 3+ years of relevant experience in flooring industry
Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrate ability to consistently meet customer expectations and work as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple decision makers in the sales process including architects, engineers, consultants, owner reps, general contractors, sub-contractors and distribution channel partners.
• Possess good problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate product solutions
• Strong presentation skills required
• Ability to negotiate pricing as well as challenges.
We take pride in securing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all of our customers on a domestic and international scale.